Keep Up with The Times And Stay Ahead Of Your Competitors
Investing in hospitality equipment can be a costly business and maintaining a healthy cash flow is critical to any business. So what’s the solution? Business finance from Silver Chef.
The unique Rent-Try-Buy solution offered by Silver Chef gives businesses the opportunity of keeping pace with changes and running their business as they want to, without making a large dent in their hard-earned working capital by purchasing depreciating assets.
How it works
Silver Chef provides rental finance and leasing solutions for all sizes of business. A price is negotiated with an authorised Hospitality Equipment Dealer and then a rental agreement is set up direct with Silver Chef based on the negotiated price of the equipment.
Lasting for a duration of 12 months the rental agreement offers flexibility and benefits to a business as follows:
- Easy access to finance with paperwork kept to a minimum
- By avoiding large spends on equipment, cash flow is kept healthy
- Purchase equipment for rent at any time during the first 12 months and you’ll receive a 75% rental rebate (ex GST)
- Budgeting is made easy with set monthly payments
- Depreciation can be avoided since leasing and equipment finance counts as an operating expense without the need to track or account for depreciation
- All of your purchases can be bundled into one single lease
- Grow your business by adding on more equipment during the lease and including it into one single monthly payment
- Keep up to date with modern equipment by up-grading at the end of the term of the lease
- Return the equipment at the end of the 12 month lease if you no longer require it
- Continue to rent and the purchase price will continue to reduce accordingly
As your business grows and changes, so too will your business needs and with Silver Chef’s Rent-Try-Buy option, you’ll have the freedom to run your business in exactly the way that you’ve always dreamed of doing.